Last updated: November 30, 2021
We want to tell the world about your concerts, recitals, and open rehearsals. We welcome all performances that meet the following criteria:
- Contains some classical or contemporary classical repertoire, or is performed on orchestral instruments
- Is open to the public
- Online calendar: 1 week prior to performance date
- Weekend concert digest (weekly email): Mondays by 5pm for the following week
- Upcoming free concerts (monthly email): on the 15th of each month, by 5pm
To submit a performance...
- Create an account on the Live Music Project
- Submit a performance
- You’ll get an email when it has been reviewed and published to the calendar
- Visit your dashboard to modify your event(s)
- If the event takes place online exclusively, "Online" option. If it's a hybrid performance, choose "Online & in-person."
- Time zones: Choose a time zone for online-only performances. For performances at a venue, the timezone will be set automatically based on the venue's location.
- Include information about where you can receive tips/donations.
If you have questions or need help, please drop an email to our lead calendar editor, Soren Hamm: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Team LMP